Gemstones statues for carving sculpture, statues, gemstones, etc. due to its durability and translucency. Precious & Semi-precious Stones are highly praised by architects and sculptors owing to the materialistic properties that possesses. Many of the historical events and figures have been marked by carving statues made of these stones. Guru Arts is a Precious and Semi Precious Stone Sculpture Supplier in Jaipur who caters to this art. We have established association with craftsmen who make use of a dull, rigid stone and turn it into a beautiful statue in different shapes, sizes, figures, postures and positions. We are into gemstones trading and supplying various statues of Gods, Goddesses like Laxmi & many other historical figures.
Every step in the process is proceeded with precision. An absolute human touch is given to our god and goddess statues. The sculptors we are associated with are highly creative when it comes to designing and structuring of the statue. Our statues are extremely attractive and pleasing to the eye. The magnificence and beauty behind the statues that make people respect and worship those figures is what we strive to achieve. Not only the appeal, our statues are made with utmost precision by craftsmen who use high quality tools. Their ultimate focus is to capture history and emotions together in these little pieces of stones.
Given below are the few qualities of the precious and semi-precious stones which makes it perfect for carving statues:
Our Gifted SculptorsWe have established tie-ups with designers/sculpturist who are artistically blessed with an imaginative approach, a vision and a desire to shape their thoughts into reality. Carving statues are work of craftsmanship and it requires immense dedication, hard work, concentration and creativity. The sculptors put their efforts in building statues that express different stories, emotions and brings out the character of the figure. We are clear with our methods & approach and strive for nothing less than perfection in our art.
- It is soft & easy to carve but it becomes dense and hard with time which makes the statues get stronger as they get old.
- They are available in variety of shapes and patterns.
- They are highly resistant, homogeneous and relatively isotropic in nature. The resistant property makes them stand against unfavorable whether conditions.
- Its high refractive index allows heat to get inside it, which makes the statues look waxy and give them a human like appearance.
- It possesses fine grains by which sculptor could easily focus on delivering minute details to the statue.